Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tidbits to make you smile!

We washed, painted, and glittered some hand-picked pinecones, (thanks to the Berlin family!) Ms. Bladon and I also went to a special 1st graders Christmas play, and she was thrilled- which made our hearts happy too. On Saturday, I ran the Jingle Bell 5k with my little brother, a couple little firsties, and some students I have had in the past- it was amazing...although they left me in the dust! Our classroom Elf, Jack has been quite michevious...and it's always a joy to watch the kids search for him and find him first thing in the morning. Also, I thought I would include a picture of Bandit, as he makes me smile from ear to ear.



















No comments:

Post a Comment