Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Eiffel Tower

To start our day today we used QR codes to scan and learn about the Eiffel Tower. We took notes on facts, and then discussed the most interesting facts with the class. (I did my best to sketch an Eifell Tower, and we took class notes.) Then we went on a virtual tour of the Eiffel Tower- to the first platform and the second platform. We calculated how old the Eifell Tower actually is today (126!) and compared it to various structures in the USA. We also looked up the weather and converged their Celsius degree to Fahrenheight. It was informative and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment