Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mystery Reader- Guide Dog Trainer


This week our mystery reader was a trainer for Guide Dogs, and she even brought her dog Smiley ( a puppy in training) with her. Although he slept for the majority of the read aloud, it was still so exciting for the kiddoes to have a real live dog in our classroom. It was incredibly informative and educational for the first graders, AND me!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment