Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tid-bits of 1st Grade

I am a KNIGHTS alumni so this picture was only to reward the hardwork of the letter he wrote to me!
 
After the students wrote the letters, they had to pose the pictures also.

Here I am supposed to be an OWL as he put an owl clip-art in the letter!

Here I am supposed to be a chomping Gator.


Stanley
Last week went by so fast. I absolutely adore each and every first grader in my room. I am so thankful for each little face.

1 comment:

  1. What awesome pictures! Your such a great teacher, no surprise the kids love you <3

    ReplyDelete