Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Technology!

If the Math concept this week is giving your firstie trouble, watch this screen chomp and they can review. Again, let it load for a minute, I assure you it will load.Screen Chomp Tens & Ones


The firsties have been learning the morning poem in Spanish, line by line. These are the first two lines, by 4 brave volunteers. Amazing!



Also, a fun slide on our  morning powerpoint presentation of examples of technology. I explained that I used technology to spy on my dog Bandit, by skyping him and watching him first hand try and escape the gate we set up for him! Also, I explained that while technology is wonderful, it is important to not become too dependent on technology, as it can take away from "life."

No comments:

Post a Comment