Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Educational Raps & Songs!

We have been really cramming the actual schedule, and it has been a lot to handle! The kids have been doing their very best to maintain focus during the lessons, even though it is a lot of materials to cover.

At the end of the day, we try to do an auto-rap (using an App from the ITunes store) or a tweet to sum up our day! They are student-led and quite hilarious.

We also learned a song about an urban community, and a rural community.

Check out our Auto Rap of Today

Check out our Auto Rap of Yesterday (Amazing Vocabulary Words)

1 comment:

  1. This RAP was amazing! I listened to it many, MANY times. Keep it up little Owls! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete