Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh, Drama!

We read a story of the week, and I split the kids up into 2 different groups. It was their responsibility to dictate and delegate parts of the story. I thought this was a fun way to retell our story of the week, "Beth's Job." Beth, is a girl who doesn't like her class job of watering the plants, she'd much rather hold the flag, be the line leader, or even feed the bunny...until her plant blooms! We split it up into 2 parts so that everyone could be a part of it! Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment