Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Monday, September 24, 2012

On-Going List of Books We've Read


Books We’ve Read in 1st Grade So Far...

 
A Giraffe and a Half by Shel Silverstein
Here Are My Hands by Bill Martin Jr.
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffee Numeroff
A Chair for my Mother by Vera Williams
A Tree is Nice by Marc Simont
Barn Cat by Carol P. Saul
Come Along, Daisy by Jane Simmons
From Head to Toe by Eric Carle
Pancakes, Pancakes by Eric Carle
The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle
Alexander and the Terrible Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
Tortillas by Margartia Gonzalez-Jensen
Have You Filled a Bucket Today? By Carol McCloud
Ten  Sly Piranhas by William Wise
Apples and Pumpkins by Anne Rockwell
Dory Story by Jerry Pallotta
My Best Friend by Mary Ann Rodman
More, More,  More said the Baby by Vera Williams
Fall is Here I Love it!
The Littlest Pumpkin by RA Herman
Rain by Manya Stojic
Dreams by Ezra Jack Keats
September 12th, We knew Everything Would Be All Right by the first-grade students of H. Byron Masteron Elementary School
The Flag We Love by Pam Munoz Ryan
Twister by Darleen Bailey Beard
Borreguita and the Coyote by Verna Aradema
Martina the Beautiful Cockroach by Carmen Agra Deedy

(And plus many more that we have forgotten to add to this list!)

1 comment: