Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What a Wednesday!

We had a fun day today, cramming as much as we possibly can into one day! You can find me literally drilling high-frequency flash cards as they are coming in, walking out the door, and all throughout the day. I have them for such a short period of time, I feel the need to utilize every minute that I have them in my room. I also decided to spice up the morning math problem with adding a student's name, and allowing this student to go over the problem solving method to the problem. Also, enjoy this little movie from two little divas, narrating the weather.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment