Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Wishes, and Newsletter

I wish you all such a wonderful Easter, full of memories, joy, and time with your family. We had such a busy day today! Thank you Ms. Harper, the Negron's, and my Mom we had some sweet treats today! What a fun afternoon, sugar-filled, and time to chat with our peers! It's always neat when you give the students a little time to "chat," watching them interact and try their hardest to be "ladies," and "gentlemen" in their actions, and words. Although, I am looking forward to the long weekend... it's been another fun day in 1st grade, and another day that I LOVE MY JOB!




1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you all enjoyed the sweet treats that we sent in for Easter! I hope you all had a great long weekend and hope to be able to see you all agin soon!

    ReplyDelete