Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Newsletter & Sweet Shots

The students have officially become PHOTOGRAPHERS wanting to take pictures all the time....so at recess they are taking all sorts of photos. They are full of posing ideas, and crazy thoughts for photos! You might notice I am in more of the pictures now...because the students are the ones behind the cameras! Have a fabulous weekend!














OOPS!


JUMP!

Who knew Mrs. Ramirez could jump so high?!


And the group jumps..........

Gotta love the candids!



These boys earned those sweet head-bands from climbing the rock wall!




No comments:

Post a Comment