Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blogging by the Firsties!

I have decided to let the students start blogging! So keep up with our classroom blog, but also check out the students blogging skills! This blog will be totally student led. Also, please understand that the first graders are blogging only when they finish all of their classroom responsibilities. Don't mind the spelling errors, as this is just a fun way for the students to express their feelings about the day, and most of all to reflect-- (which is huge for the 1st graders!) Check it out, and leave comments!

Click here for Blogging by the Firsties!

No comments:

Post a Comment