Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Friday, January 27, 2012

My oh My, what a day! Publisher's Party & Skype!

We had a fantastic day. We had a publishing party where parents and families came and celebrated our writing accomplishments. We read our pieces of writing, and we did SO great! I was really impressed by their dedication, patience, and hard work. We also got to SKYPE a class from Canada today, which was really neat!





















Kayla interviewed an adminstrator, and created a powerpoint to share with the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment