Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

100th Day of School- WAHOO!











What a day! We learned about history 100 years ago in 1913. When we told the kids that we were born in the 1980's they couldn't believe it...and they looked at us LIKE WE WERE 100! We did self-portraits of ourselves at 100, and we compared and contrasted life 100 years ago. Check out the nifty shirts and bracelets some students made to celebrate our 100th day of school! Love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment