Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun-Filled Week

We had an amazing week! I feel blessed to have such smart and sweet individuals in this class, striving to do their very best. I love them to pieces. We also had an awesome Mystery Reader on Thursday, And some of the firsties were blessed to
Have her has a teacher last year- so they were totally excited to have her as a reader!

Please see the newsletter for specific class announcements/reflections- and remember there is NO SCHOOL on Monday 1/21.

The weekly vocabulary will remain the same next week, since these words were very tricky. Also, if you're wondering where the tests are from last week, I have them hanging in the hallway- as they totally blew me away! From time to time, I will hang their amazing work in the hallway, so don't be alarmed if you don't get every test home right away. If you are ever concerned with your child's grade in a subject, shoot me an email and I will email you their progress report. Thank you, and enjoy your long weekend with your firstie!


I had a student make an audio recording:
http://iphone.childrenslibrary.org/cgi-bin/view.py?b=ryqdj2esndyflzt5jya4

And I had a student send me an email:

the besttecher

 

 the bestteacher is mrs .ramirez

 

i love herto pieces


































No comments:

Post a Comment