Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Friday, January 11, 2013

New Years Special 2013


 
First we conducted interviews with a partner, asking them 6 questions. Then we practiced holding a camera, and asking and answering the questions with confidence and courage! Then we recorded each other. Last year when I did this with the kiddoes, their parents absolutely adored them, and it's a true keepsake. It was so cool! I adore these ALMOST 2nd graders! Hope you enjoy!
 
This week has been a blast, getting back into the routines. Next weeks vocabulary words are tricky, so please study them with your child. Also, please see below for some evidence-based learning. I will do my best to have the first graders document some of the charts we do with the kids, throughout the week.
 
Thank you for being a part of your child's education, and please comment!







No comments:

Post a Comment