Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

1st Day of 1st Grade 2012!

Wowsers! We have finally made it through the very first day of FIRST grade. We had a busy day, full of rules, expectations, and activities!

I was nervous about the 1st day, as I always am....so we read a book about the FIRST DAY JITTERS! It is a funny story about a teacher that is nervous about the first day...and she has "jitters." We drank some special "jitter juice" to make our jitters go away, and we did a self-portrait craft. Enjoy!

I am so excited about this year, and the little dolls in my class! I love them all, already.






























Love,
Mrs. Ramirez

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Looking forward to seeing their adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you. I'm excited for a great year full of memories and "moments" that
      I can hopefully share with you... Every
      Step of the way with this blog. Thank you so much for commenting!

      Delete