Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Writing= My Favorite Time of the Day!

I love our Writing time- if you can't tell! I love watching the kids write and use the tools I have put in their folders to assist them. We always listen to inspirational songs while writing, and it really sets the mood for "all out writing" to occur.
2 of my "Writing Folder" helpers

1 comment:

  1. I look forward every day to reading the blog and seeing what Kaydon has been up too is class <3

    ReplyDelete