Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Writing with Bubble Gum!

 
The kiddoes absolutely love chewing sugar-free bubble gum during writing. I have never seen the ideas flow this fast! I am loving writing time with them. It's always so cool to watch their ideas leave there tiny little minds and head onto paper. I told them all I was turning off the TV today and reading these stories instead. I have a feeling it will be better entertainment anyways!












2 comments:

  1. Look at them all engaged in Writing! I need to be invited to a publishing party if you have one;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at them all engaged in Writing! I need to be invited to a publishing party if you have one;)

    ReplyDelete