Welcome to My Blog!

Being a teacher is full of ups, downs, and in betweens. I love the look on a students face when they learn how to read. I love when students can solve problems on their own. I absolutely love when students feel proud of their work, and want to share it with the class. This blog is going to be full of moments in the classroom, pictures, and sometimes videos. Take everything with a grain of salt, as it is my opinion & reflections.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Celebrity Mystery Guest Readers???

I am so excited! We are having our 1st Celebrity Guest Reader tomorrow afternoon!
I would like to invite any parents, older siblings, grandparents, relatives, or other special people to surprise your child by being a "Mystery Celebrity Guest Reader" this year in our classroom. Students truly enjoy having their family, friends, and relatives visit our classroom to share in our learning by reading a favorite story aloud to our class. Below is a sign up sheet that list the available dates. Mystery Readers visit our classroom on Friday afternoons at 2:45 pm. Please let me know if you are interested in being a Mystery Reader and I will add your name to the sign up sheet. Because this is a secret please call, email, or leave a note in your child's daily folder for me. I will be updating this list with all of the new readers we hope to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment